Temasek Foundation SMF Research Grant Programme 11th Grant Call
Dear Friends of Temasek Foundation,
We are pleased to announce that the Temasek Foundation SMF Research 11th Grant Call is now open for applications!
The Temasek Foundation SMF Research Grant is awarded through a competitive grant call, which is open for applications once a year from November to January.
Research areas supported centre on four key themes:
- Start Well – Helping babies achieve their full potential
- Learn Well – Building community and social resilience against adversities
- Live Well – Good health, well-being, and nutrition for a healthier and happier society
- Leave Well – Active ageing and good end-of-life care
Funding is provided for applied, translational and downstream research. The intended outcomes that projects should aim to achieve are any/all of the following:
- The ability to transfer knowledge of research approaches or findings to immediate research community and practitioners
- The ability to translate findings or technologies into tangible actionables at a “systems level” (i.e. via a protocol, procedure and/or business model) across institutions in Singapore (e.g. adoption of novel healthcare model in a different healthcare cluster)
- The ability to work towards tangibly informing/transforming industry or policy norms via collaborations
Interested parties, such as individuals, groups, researchers, collaborators, from any local entity (e.g. IHL, public and private sector, Social Service Agencies (SSA’s)) are invited to apply for the grant, for their project that falls in one of the four key themes above.