Seeking Nominations for Imagine H2O Asia Cohort 3
Water Startups Invited to Register Today for Imagine H2O Asia Cohort 3
A short program launch teaser video can be viewed here.
Imagine H2O Asia invites startups to apply today for Cohort 3. Led by Imagine H2O, the accelerator program will feature new partnerships and an expanded advisory and customer network to equip water tech startups with the resources to unlock new markets across the Asia-Pacific.
Since 2018, Imagine H2O Asia has helped 20+ startups pilot or deploy in Singapore and seven other markets in the region. Startups selected for Cohort 3 also join a global alumni network of 150+ founders who have raised over $550M.
Why should you apply?
- Startup mentorship through entrepreneurial decision making, market entry strategy and in-country advisory exclusively focused on the water sector
- Network access through investor and customer introductions and regional industry visibility including Singapore International Water Week 2022
- Pilot and validation support through direct awards, on-the-ground resources and WTAP – a new Imagine H2O Asia collaboration with the World Bank Global Water Practice
- Singapore ecosystem resources through Imagine H2O Asia’s established network of local partners including Enterprise Singapore, Singapore Water Exchange, Singapore Water Association and a growing community of end-users
- Lifecycle support through extended access to program resources and industry visibility opportunities
NOTE: Imagine H2O Asia does not ask for an equity stake. Startups are not required to relocate for the program. However, additional incentives are available for participants interested in registering their business in Singapore.
We encourage interested applicants to register by completing the Pre-Application as soon as possible. Approved registrants will receive notification within 48 hours with a link to access the Full Application.
Full Application Deadline: September 1, 2021. 11:59 PM SGT
More information on eligibility, application instructions, as well as a detailed Program Overview & FAQ can be found here. Please contact Annamarie Martin (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions.