[Position filled] R&D Technician, Century Water Systems and Technologies
2 vacancies open
ABOUT THE POSITION
The R&D Technician will report to the R&D Engineer. You should have a strong interest in applications-based membrane product and system development. Experienced in membrane fabrication, module and system design is also valuable. We offer opportunities to contribute to all phases of technology development from the generation of new ideas to the implementation of new technologies of commercial value to our company. The desire to work with internal business, engineering and operations groups as well as external customers and suppliers of equipment and technology is important.
HOW TO APPLY
You can apply by sending over your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Execute product development process from bench-scale through commercialization, and continue technical support throughout production.
- Plan and execute lab, pilot and field tests
- Work with internal resources, suppliers and development partners to execute projects
- Document project work and report out to management
- Higher Nitec/ Nitec in Chemical Engineering, Biochemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering or equivalent
- Proven strong team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Microsoft words, excels, power point literate
- Fresh graduates may apply