[Position filled] Membrane Development Technologist, Seppure
If you enjoy working in an innovative environment, we have a great opportunity for you!
SEPPURE is a separation-tech company developing novel membrane materials and membrane processes for sustainable chemical separations without the use of heat. SEPPURE is disrupting the energy-intensive chemical separation processes, such as distillation and evaporation, through the introduction of novel chemical-resistant nanofiltration membranes. With up to 15% of the world’s total energy spent on industrial-scale chemical separations, SEPPURE’s sustainable process facilitates decarbonisation by substantially reducing global energy use, emissions, and pollution.
We are currently working on several projects to fabricate robust nanofiltration membranes for solvent separation and design membrane systems for vegetable oil, pharmaceutical, petrochemical, and fine-chemical industries.
We have an opportunity for MEMBRANE DEVELOPMENT TECHNOLOGIST for our R&D centre based in Singapore.
The applicant will be assigned to Polymeric Membrane Fabrication, Module Fabrication, and Process Development teams. The focus will surround the development of solvent-resistant nanofiltration membranes intended for use in the food, pharmaceutical, petrochemical, and oil refining industries. The applicant will be involved in R&D projects in a laboratory environment. The applicants will be involved in R&D projects in a laboratory environment:
- Fabrication of polymeric membranes in both hollow-fiber and flat-sheet configurations
- Physical and chemical characterizations of polymeric membranes.
- To make membrane modules (hollow-fiber / spiral-wound).
- A Diploma in Chemical Engineering, Polymer, Material Science and Engineering, Chemistry, or related disciplines.
- Research or working experience in polymeric membrane fabrication (hollow fiber/flat sheet) and processes is an advantage.
- The ability to conduct experiments in the lab and work closely with other team members to achieve group goals is essential.
- Self-motivated with good English communication skills.
SEPPURE offers a comprehensive benefits package including a competitive salary, a unique growth opportunity, paid holidays/vacation, as well as medical and dental insurance.
To learn more, visit https://www.seppure.com/
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply: please send a cover letter outlining experience and qualifications as well as your CV to email@example.com quoting “MEMBRANE DEVELOPMENT TECHNOLOGIST”