[Position filled] Membrane Developer, Aquaporin Asia Pte Ltd
1 vacancy, open
ABOUT THE POSITION
Aquaporin Asia is seeking a Membrane Developer to join the development of the Aquaporin Inside™ Technology in Singapore.
Aquaporin Asia Pte. Ltd. is a subsidiary of Aquaporin A/S, a fast-growing, Danish Cleantech company developing a unique biomimetic membrane technology dedicated to revolutionizing water purification by means of industrial biotech techniques and thinking. The main strategy is to develop the Aquaporin Inside™ technology capable of separating and purifying water from all other compounds.
Tasks & responsibilities. As a Membrane Developer your main focus will be the development and optimization of RO type membranes. You will be part of the Technology Department and will work closely together with the R&D team in Denmark. Your work is part of the development and optimization of future Aquaporin Inside™ products. Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Lab-scale membrane development including MF&UF membrane preparation and RO membrane active layer coating
- Protocol transfer from lab-scale production to pilot-scale production
- Membrane production process development with pilot production facility
Qualifications. Candidates should have experience / training / education in a wide range of (water) membrane development disciplines. Preferred qualifications include:
- Degree and above in the following fields: Material Sciences, Chemistry, Chemical engineering, Environmental engineering or equivalent
- >2 years R&D experience is required
- Hands on experience developing water treatment membranes is a plus
- Good understanding of membranes and membrane processes for water treatment
- Proficient in problem solving and teamwork
- Independent, organized and responsible
- Competent in both written and spoken English
Aquaporin Asia offers an exciting and challenging job with great career advancement opportunities in an international multicultural environment. We offer competitive salary based on candidates’ qualifications, working experience, and future job responsibilities. Future employees can look forward to joining a young and dynamic team with a strong professional – as well as social – profile.
Flexible working hours
Multinational culture environment
To learn more about our company, visit www.aquaporin.com
1 Cleantech Loop, Singapore
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marked “Membrane Developer”.