[Position Filled] Chemical Engineering Intern, SEPPURE
Open, accepting applications.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The applicants will be assigned to the polymeric membrane fabrication and module design as well as process development team. The focus will surround the development of solvent-resistant nanofiltration membranes intended for use in food, pharmaceutical, and petrochemical industries. The applicants will be involved in R&D projects in the laboratory environment.
HOW TO APPLY
You can directly apply by sending over your CV to email@example.com quoting “Membrane Development Intern”
- Fabrication of polymeric membranes in both hollow-fiber and flat-sheet configurations. Candidates having experience in membrane technology are preferred.
- Physical characterizations of polymeric membranes (XPS, FTIR, XRD, SEM, TEM, etc.)
- To design and develop membrane modules (hollow-fiber / spiral-wound).
- Interpretation of the laboratory results to establish novel membrane-based processes which can be applied in different industries such as vegetable oil, pharmaceutical, and petrochemical.
- A BSc, MSc, or PhD degree in Chemical Engineering, Polymer, Material, Chemistry, Environmental Engineering or a related technical field.
- Research or working experience in polymeric membrane fabrication (hollow fiber/flat sheet) and process design. Experience in organic solvent nanofiltration (OSN) membranes is a plus.
- Ability to conduct experiments in the lab and work closely with other team members to achieve group goals is essential.
- Self-motivated with excellent English communication skills (oral and writing).
Benefits: Competitive salary; Diverse responsibilities; Flexibility; An interesting/challenging working environment.