Imagine H2O Asia Accelerator Program
Imagine H2O Asia, the water innovation accelerator, is now accepting applications to its 2020 program. Up to 10 global companies with a commitment to develop and scale their water businesses in Southeast Asia and the wider region will be invited to participate. Solutions will be considered that advance water and climate resilience across various technology themes including but not limited to: Drinking Water Access & Delivery; Water & Wastewater Treatment, Monitoring & Reuse; Water Quality Testing & Remote Monitoring; Network Management & Leak Detection; Software, Automation, & Analytics; Water-Energy Nexus; Watershed Management; Industrial Water Solutions. The program is open to both international and Singapore-based entrepreneurs. A short video about Imagine H2O Asia can be viewed here.
Water Startups Invited to Apply Today for Imagine H2O Asia Accelerator Program
In collaboration with Enterprise Singapore, SUEZ, Moya Asia, ADB Ventures and a growing network of Ecosystem Partners, Imagine H2O Asia 2020 features an expanded program that builds on the track record and industry recognition achieved in 2019. Participating startups will access new mentorship opportunities, additional pilot funding resources, visibility at Singapore International Water Week and other regional events, as well as direct introductions to a global network of customers and investors.
Imagine H2O Asia Accelerator Program Benefits
- Training and showcase at Water Innovation Week Asia, Imagine H2O’s bootcamp and Demo Day, and other regional events
- Exhibition and conference pass at Singapore International Water Week
- Mentorship and industry insights from Imagine H2O Asia Advisors
- Pilot funding awards and travel stipends
- Direct introductions to global customer and investor networks
- NOTE: Imagine H2O Asia does not ask for an equity stake. Startups are not required to relocate for the program. However, additional incentives are available for participants interested in registering their business in Singapore.
Key Eligibility Criteria:
- Registered as a for-profit entity
- Incorporated on/after January 1, 2010
- Generated less than $5 million revenue in one calendar year AND received less than $10 million in equity investment
- Current presence in Singapore/Southeast Asia OR commitment to operate and deploy in Singapore/Southeast Asia in the next 12-18 months
We encourage interested applicants to register by completing the Pre-Application as soon as possible. Approved registrants will receive notification within 48 hours with a link to access the Full Application.
Full Application Deadline: 11:59 PM PST – March 26th, 2020.
Please do let us know if you have any questions about the program and your company’s fit with this new Imagine H2O program. Contact: Kelven Lam (email@example.com).